Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Never say "no I cant do it "

OK lets be truthful here: I bet you say “No, I cant do it” to anything that distracts from your goal, your vision, your strategy,your dream, that's now all gone now! Saying that sentence, that phrase, or that small group of words, is like kissing your dream goodbye. Its like all you have worked up to what is  now  all gone like that. My word of advice: never say that. I bet lots of you have heard the song "Never Say Never" by Justin Bieber. Now, I know that some of you aren't that of a big fan of him, but that doesn't mean that message is not true. As long as you keep at it, than nothing can come between you and your dream. So remember to say stop, and yes you can!   
Think of this every time you want to quit.
Catch you on my blogs, 
E-

No comments:

Post a Comment