Ah... Music. We all have our different tastes in music. Personally, I like anything but that Screamo Metal and Reggae. But mostly, I love acoustic. And you know, one of the many things i love most about it is that its practically putting your thoughts, ideas, and feelings into something. And like E has said before, Its like self expression. And think about a life without music... I mean it supports alot of things. Without music... No radio. No singing celebrities, No dancers. Because without music it would just be awkward movements. and no clubs, because it would just be a bar with flashing lights all over the floors. And.. Its also fun for dance party's. Lol. I mean music also helps me . Like when I'm happy, Music. Sad; Music. Angry? Lets listen to music! a song that will always be in my top 100 is: I'm yours, By Jason Mraz. And i know this is random, But i just have to list some of my favorite bands. So here yer go: Owl city, Electric skyline, Hot Chelle Rae, Nicki Minaj, Taylor swift, Jack Johnson, Sel gomez, EMENIM, B.O.B, Jessie J, Cake, and A LOT more that i just can't think of right now because I'm to busy blogging for you guys and brainstorming with E about what our next subjects will be! So... I'm gonna wrap this up for you guys, Music is Feelings, Fun, Jobs, And many more things. Leave your favorite Songs/Bands/Genres of music in the comments below! (: Hope you enjoy the lyrics of
No comments:
Post a Comment