Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fear

We've all dealt with it! I know i have. Just ask E. I'm one of the biggest babies you'll ever meet. 
And its a hard thing to overcome! Just look at some of the people that come back from Iraq or Afghanistan. Some of them come back crazy, Because of the horrible things they've seen out in the  war. And there are a whole lot of things out there to be afraid about, Believe me!  Especially today. But you just kind of have to let go of all that, You know? Because if you live in fear, how are you gonna have fun? Your not! I'm reading an amazing book: Fearless. By Max Lucado,  i think. Amazing. I've let go of some of the fear i was holding onto! So you just have to face your fears!
And you know, Fear is natural. Everyone has their fears. Some different than others, but yeah.
Its all in your head.

Talk to you later!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment